So the moron in the White House is going to do what he wants and not what is in the best interest of America again. When President Obama issues executive orders on immigration in coming weeks, pro-reform activists are expecting something dramatic: temporary relief from deportation and work authorization for perhaps several million illegal aliens.
While we have millions of Americans out of work, he is going to ignore their plight and allow millions of illegals to come here to work, stealing jobs from Americans.
This guy is such a disgrace.
BRAVO…..since Obama won’t protect America thank God we have governors who will. Texas Gov. Rick Perry plans to deploy as many as 1,000 National Guard troops to South Texas to bolster security along the Mexico border.
This current illegal invasion on this country is a disgrace and will be the legacy of this president who has not only allowed it to happen but has encouraged.
Dear Mr. Obama, Senate and Congress:
I’m planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my health, and I would like to ask you to assist me. We’re planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and we’ll need your help to make a few arrangements. We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws.
I’m sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, the President of Mexico, that I’m on my way over?
Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:
1. Free medical care for my entire family.
2. English-speaking Government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.
3. Please print all Mexican Government forms in English.
4. I want my grandkids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers.
5. Tell their schools they need to include classes on American culture and history.
6. I want my grandkids to see the American flag on one of the flagpoles at their school.
7. Please plan to feed my grandkids at school for both breakfast and lunch.
8. I will need a local Mexican driver’s license so I can get easy access to government services.
9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico, but I don’t plan to purchase car insurance, and I probably won’t make any special effort to learn local traffic laws.
10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least one English-speaking officer.
11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my housetop, put U.S. flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.
12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.
13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say critical things about me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy.
14. I want to receive free food stamps.
15. Naturally, I’ll expect free rent subsidies.
16. I’ll need income tax credits so that although I don’t pay Mexican taxes, I’ll receive money from the government.
17. Please arrange it so that the Mexican Government pays $4,500.00 to help me buy a new car.
18. Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the Mexican Social Security program so that I’ll get a monthly income in retirement.
I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all of his people who walk over to the U.S. from Mexico. I am sure that the President of Mexico won’t mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.
Do you see how stupid this looks when you put it in writing??
Earlier this week Obama tried to say the reason his poll numbers are so low is because America is racist and people don’t like him because of his color. Well when that stupid statement did not get any traction he has come out with a new reason people dislike him.
“The issue has been the inability of my message to penetrate the Republican base so that they feel persuaded that I’m not the caricature that you see on Fox News or Rush Limbaugh,”
NO dimwit the reason you have poor poll number is because you are an incompetent president, no other reason.
Today is Labor Day 2011 and it has such a different feel to it than it has in the past. The unions have turned it into a day of hate. Hate for those who do not stand in unison with their leadership. We had the unions in Wisconsin tell Republicans that they could not attend parades. We had unions in Wisconsin telling business owners that if they did not get in step with union demands they would get boycotted. We have seen union people disrupt family events for their own selfish greed.
But today we have seen a new low in union thuggery. This time one of the biggest thugs in the country, Teamsters President Jimmy Hoffa showed America the kind of people union members really are. The left will piss and moan about the evils of the Tea Party movement, but you will never see or hear this type of hatred at any Tea Party rally. What makes it even sadder is that the President of the United States approves of this kid of hateful rhetoric, almost encourages it. Since President Obama was elected the division in this country has grown and if you want to know why just look at his lack of leadership and the people he surrounds himself with.
Teamsters President Jimmy Hoffa while warming up the crowd for President Obama in Detroit, Michigan on Monday had this to say.
“We got to keep an eye on the battle that we face: The war on workers. And you see it everywhere, it is the Tea Party. And you know, there is only one way to beat and win that war. The one thing about working people is we like a good fight. And you know what? They’ve got a war, they got a war with us and there’s only going to be one winner. It’s going to be the workers of Michigan, and America. We’re going to win that war.
“President Obama, this is your army. We are ready to march. Let’s take these son of bitches out and give America back to an America where we belong.
If this had been said at a Tea Party event, the liberal media would be providing wall to wall coverage, the far left bloggers would be in meltdown mode, but because this thug, a leader of a union said it, it will be ignored and the bloggers will be praising him.
It is sad to see what President Obama has done to this country. HE has allowed hateful rhetoric to go unchecked from his union supporters and has attacked good solid Americans who only want to bring responsible government back to this country as the enemy.
Shame on you Mr President and shame on all union members who do not stand up to such a hateful display by a man who is nothing more than a threat to America and whose love for his country goes only as deep as his pockets can be lined with union money. Mr Hoffa I have only this to say, bring it on I am tired of people like you who think that you own and control America, you may be able to intimidate the weak-minded people you have in your unions, but I am an American and I will not back down from a playground bully like you.