10. I’ll vote Democrat because I can’t wait for college football season to be delayed or cancelled because the student athletes are union employees.
9. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe oil company’s profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn’t.
8. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
7. I’ll vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.
6. I’ll vote Democrat because I’m way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves. I am also thankful that we have a 911 service that get police to your home in order to identify your body after a home invasion.
5. I’ll vote Democrat because I’m not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and comfy.
4. I’ll vote Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away the Social Security from those who paid into it.
3. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe that businesses should NOT be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.
2. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
And the Number One reason I’ll vote Democrat is:
1. I’ll vote Democrat because I think that it’s better to pay billions for oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher, fish or frog.
Dear Mr. Obama, Senate and Congress:
I’m planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my health, and I would like to ask you to assist me. We’re planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and we’ll need your help to make a few arrangements. We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws.
I’m sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, the President of Mexico, that I’m on my way over?
Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:
1. Free medical care for my entire family.
2. English-speaking Government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.
3. Please print all Mexican Government forms in English.
4. I want my grandkids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers.
5. Tell their schools they need to include classes on American culture and history.
6. I want my grandkids to see the American flag on one of the flagpoles at their school.
7. Please plan to feed my grandkids at school for both breakfast and lunch.
8. I will need a local Mexican driver’s license so I can get easy access to government services.
9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico, but I don’t plan to purchase car insurance, and I probably won’t make any special effort to learn local traffic laws.
10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least one English-speaking officer.
11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my housetop, put U.S. flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.
12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.
13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say critical things about me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy.
14. I want to receive free food stamps.
15. Naturally, I’ll expect free rent subsidies.
16. I’ll need income tax credits so that although I don’t pay Mexican taxes, I’ll receive money from the government.
17. Please arrange it so that the Mexican Government pays $4,500.00 to help me buy a new car.
18. Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the Mexican Social Security program so that I’ll get a monthly income in retirement.
I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all of his people who walk over to the U.S. from Mexico. I am sure that the President of Mexico won’t mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.
Do you see how stupid this looks when you put it in writing??
I had not stopped by my favorite comedy progressive site,BB, in a few weeks so I popped in this morning to see how our unstable group of progressives are getting along. They have their usual hysterical rants against the Second Amendment, and the Milwaukee County Sheriff and most everything the governor does, but the one post that did surprise me was that some of them were going after one of their own, Brett Hulsey.
Its odd that they would complain when normally bad taste and stupid ideas rain down from the disturbed left, for example the Solidarity singers that annoyed decent people who tried to visit the capitol with their childish songs and immature antics. Its funny how the DPW are still fighting among themselves, they have a candidate running for governor who is part of the 1% and the progressives can’t stand her as she is not far left enough and then you have a far left kook who thinks kkk hats are funny and the middle road dems are offended.
This should be one of the easiest election cycles for Scott Walker, with Mike Tate in charge and the circus acts they have running 4 more years of Governor Walker are almost chiseled in stone.
Well its official: The World knows Obama wears a dress instead of a pair of pants.
Russia pulls its Ambassador from the U.S., builds 150,000 troops on the Ukrainian border and is about to cross that imaginary red line Obama has stated again.
Syria has not given up its Chemical weapons.
Iran is still pursuing Nuclear Weapons.
Russia is trying to establish bases in Cuba and South America and our president shows no leadership. The world had lost respect for America as a world power and President Obama is to be held accountable for that failure.
Ever since Scott Walker became Governor the progressives and unions in this state have been trying their best to destroy him. After a recall election where he won by a bigger margin than the general election, one would have thought they would have gotten the message
But not these people, they then started a three year witch hunt or as they called it a John Doe investigation trying to find dirt on the Governor.
“The John Doe is closed and the results of the John Doe speak for themselves in terms of who has allegedly committed a crime, who has been charged with a crime and who has been convicted of a crime,” former Appeals Court Judge Neal Nettesheim told Wisconsin Reporter on Wednesday.
Not on that conviction list, much to the dismay of the Democratic Party of Wisconsin and like-minded liberals, was Gov. Scott Walker.
Maybe the left will now grow up and stop acting like children in this state but I somehow doubt it.