Category Archives: Illegal Immigration
One more piece of horse dung in the Democrat party.
Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-IL) believes Hispanics should get amnesty and citizenship to punish Americans who are against illegal immigration.
After he told the La Raza conference in Los Angeles that President Barack Obama gave the Latino community a “down payment” with his temporary amnesty program that halted the deportations “of our people, “We need to raise our voices, make ourselves citizens, and punish those who speak ill and criminalize children who come to our border,””
So Americans should be punished because they don’t want this country turned into a 3rd world cesspool…..nice.
Just knowing such outstanding people are arriving lke this every day makes me feel better about the open border that Obama has created.
Seventeen-year-old Jorge is a “confessed murderer” and member of the 18th Street gang.
Jose Enrique, 16, has “severe substance abuse” issues, self-mutilates, and has demonstrated “very aggressive” and “vicious” behavior.
Fifteen-year-old Pablo Alexander admitted to federal law enforcement officers that he had “murdered two rival gang members.”
Jacob Alexander, 17, said he had been “involved in shootings/murder attempts” and was “not sure if people died.”
The four teenagers all crossed illegally into the United States through Mexico this month before being detained by the Border Patrol in Texas. Without fear of retribution, they admitted past criminal behavior to law enforcement authorities in the United States. Their confessions were documented on an internal Department of Homeland Security “intake list”
They traveled alone from Honduras and El Salvador, trying to reunite with their families living in the United States, according to the DHS document. Despite their admitted criminal histories, they will more than likely be released to family members with only “notice to appear” orders for immigration court.
Dear Mr. Obama, Senate and Congress:
I’m planning to move my family and extended family into Mexico for my health, and I would like to ask you to assist me. We’re planning to simply walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and we’ll need your help to make a few arrangements. We plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws.
I’m sure they handle those things the same way you do here. So, would you mind telling your buddy, the President of Mexico, that I’m on my way over?
Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:
1. Free medical care for my entire family.
2. English-speaking Government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.
3. Please print all Mexican Government forms in English.
4. I want my grandkids to be taught Spanish by English-speaking (bi-lingual) teachers.
5. Tell their schools they need to include classes on American culture and history.
6. I want my grandkids to see the American flag on one of the flagpoles at their school.
7. Please plan to feed my grandkids at school for both breakfast and lunch.
8. I will need a local Mexican driver’s license so I can get easy access to government services.
9. I do plan to get a car and drive in Mexico, but I don’t plan to purchase car insurance, and I probably won’t make any special effort to learn local traffic laws.
10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from their president to leave me alone, please be sure that every patrol car has at least one English-speaking officer.
11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my housetop, put U.S. flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.
12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, or have any labor or tax laws enforced on any business I may start.
13. Please have the president tell all the Mexican people to be extremely nice and never say critical things about me or my family, or about the strain we might place on their economy.
14. I want to receive free food stamps.
15. Naturally, I’ll expect free rent subsidies.
16. I’ll need income tax credits so that although I don’t pay Mexican taxes, I’ll receive money from the government.
17. Please arrange it so that the Mexican Government pays $4,500.00 to help me buy a new car.
18. Oh yes, I almost forgot, please enroll me free into the Mexican Social Security program so that I’ll get a monthly income in retirement.
I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all of his people who walk over to the U.S. from Mexico. I am sure that the President of Mexico won’t mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.
Do you see how stupid this looks when you put it in writing??
Queen Nancy has done a number of things to hurt America in recent months. The old bat thinks she has some right to shove her carp down the throats of REAL AMERICA. America are not the freaks who live on the east coast and the west coast but the people in the middle of America who work hard and still raise families with morals and values.
But this time she has crossed the line. She recently told a group of illegal immigrants and their families that enforcement of existing immigration laws, as currently practiced, is “un-American.” EXCUSE me, what is UN-AMERICAN about ENFORCING the LAWS of the country. What is UN-AMERICAN is a politician who would support lawbreakers.
The west coast witch, spent time condemning raids by Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents, referred to the illegal immigrants she was addressing as “very, very patriotic.” How in the hell could people who have no right to be in this country be PATRIOTIC? Is this women going brain-dead or is just feeling that pandering to ILLEGALS is what is in the BEST interest of America?
It’s time that people like Pelosi understand that while America WELCOMES immigration, America does not WELCOME the illegal invasion that too many politicians on the left ignore and even encourage.
STOP pandering to illegals Nancy and start representing the PEOPLE of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA.
So what is wrong with the country these days, well there are a lot of problems, unemployment, people losing their homes, Democrats in congress who are acting like spoiled children, just to name a few. But there is a problem that has been going on for too long and no one was doing anything about. So one man decides to protect his property and because of that he is now in court being sued for $32,000,000!
Roger Barnett owns a 22,000-acre ranch in Arizona and in 2004 he stopped 16 ILLEGAL Mexicans sneaking into the country. He was tired of trails filled with trash 10 inches deep, including human waste, used toilet paper, soiled diapers, cigarette packs, clothes, backpacks, empty 1-gallon water bottles, chewing-gum wrappers and aluminum foil. He decided to do something when they started to vandalize his property, northeast of Douglas along Arizona Highway 80. He said the immigrants tore up water pumps, killed calves, destroyed fences and gates, stole trucks and broke into his home. Some of his cattle died from ingesting the plastic bottles left behind by the immigrants, he said, adding that he installed a faucet on an 8,000-gallon water tank so the immigrants would stop damaging the tank to get water.
But now this poor guy and his family are being sued because U.S. District Judge John Roll thinks that illegal invaders to our country have rights?
“This is my land. I´m the victim here,” Mr. Barnett said. “When someone´s home and loved ones are in jeopardy and the government seemingly can´t do anything about it, I feel justified in taking matters into my own hands. And I always watch my back.”
So what we now have are five women and 11 men who were trying to cross illegally into the United States and now thanks to a judge who does not respect the laws of his country and lawyers who are looking for a big pay day, this guy is once again being screwed by the United States government.
It is terrible that this country allows this illegal invasion to continue but even worse that they are pandering to these criminals.