Category Archives: America
So the moron in the White House is going to do what he wants and not what is in the best interest of America again. When President Obama issues executive orders on immigration in coming weeks, pro-reform activists are expecting something dramatic: temporary relief from deportation and work authorization for perhaps several million illegal aliens.
While we have millions of Americans out of work, he is going to ignore their plight and allow millions of illegals to come here to work, stealing jobs from Americans.
This guy is such a disgrace.
10. I’ll vote Democrat because I can’t wait for college football season to be delayed or cancelled because the student athletes are union employees.
9. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe oil company’s profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn’t.
8. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
7. I’ll vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.
6. I’ll vote Democrat because I’m way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves. I am also thankful that we have a 911 service that get police to your home in order to identify your body after a home invasion.
5. I’ll vote Democrat because I’m not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and comfy.
4. I’ll vote Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away the Social Security from those who paid into it.
3. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe that businesses should NOT be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.
2. I’ll vote Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
And the Number One reason I’ll vote Democrat is:
1. I’ll vote Democrat because I think that it’s better to pay billions for oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher, fish or frog.
Well its official: The World knows Obama wears a dress instead of a pair of pants.
Russia pulls its Ambassador from the U.S., builds 150,000 troops on the Ukrainian border and is about to cross that imaginary red line Obama has stated again.
Syria has not given up its Chemical weapons.
Iran is still pursuing Nuclear Weapons.
Russia is trying to establish bases in Cuba and South America and our president shows no leadership. The world had lost respect for America as a world power and President Obama is to be held accountable for that failure.
Need more proof that the federal government will be unable to run health care without totally messing it up.
Again the clowns who we seem to elect and end up in DC know how to write laws but they have no idea how to fix the problems they continue to create.
Did you know that there are people who getting housing vouchers here in Brown County and they don’t even live here. They use a federal loophole which allows them to “port out,” which means they can take the voucher to another city and the local housing authority still must pay a portion of their rent.
The number of “port out” families accounts for 5 percent of those with Brown County vouchers. There are 900 families are on the Brown County voucher waiting list, which has an estimated wait time of 15 months. Integrated Community Solutions’ records show families with vouchers originally obtained in Brown County now live across the nation, including Minnesota, California, Tennessee and North Dakota.
Once they move they should lose the voucher, but the federal government only knows how to create problems and they never have a clue how to fix a problem.
Is government in gridlock because the two major players Republicans and Democrats have had power to long and are now controlled by special interest only? Do you think this country will ever become the world leader with just the two-party system now entrenched?
My two cents is that we cannot. I feel that currently neither party represents me, the middle class tax payer. I also feel that the two parties leadership have caused the divide we now have in this country and are 100% responsible for the huge divide in the state of Wisconsin. But with the current media controlled by the two parties can a third-party or even a fourth party ever become a reality that will matter.
I will continue to support the conservative values that is needed to bring America back from the brink of failure we are now at, hopefully one day these values will be a part of a new party, one that takes the very best of what the Democrats once were and one that will take the very best that the Republicans now offer. I do not see any changes from either party coming soon, I do not see any improvements with the 2012 election, look who the media is driving to the nomination of the Republicans, Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich two men I would have a very difficult time to vote for, they offer nothing but the same stale ideas and the same division we now have.
When have we as American citizens lost our right to control our own destiny? What can we do to return that power to us, the people?